Here at AE Sewing Machines, we’re famous for being the UK’s favourite supplier of industrial textile equipment. We always aim to provide the highest possible level of customer service, and now we’re delighted to announce that we have partnered with Consero Finance to offer our customers a new innovative and hassle-free financing option!
Investing in new machinery can be hugely beneficial for your business, and this is particularly true for industrial sewing equipment. As well as increasing efficiency, the quality of work produced, and production rates, it removes the need for repairs on outdated kit with parts which can be difficult to source and expensive to obtain. The flexible and reliable financial solutions we now offer through Consero Finance can help spread the cost either monthly or quarterly and make new equipment easily accessible, allowing you to pay it off as you earn from it. The same finance options are available whether you are looking for new sewing machines, cutting tables, pressing systems, or cutting equipment!
Benefits of financing with LEASA:
- Maintain capital – preserve working capital so funds can be reallocated to generate greater returns whilst paying off your new equipment in smaller instalments
- Flexible and versatile – monthly or quarterly payment options available
- Efficient, easy, low-cost asset financing – you don’t need to send financing requests to multiple lenders or face a lengthy wait time for credit approval, and the contract can be e-signed for extra convenience
- Earn whilst you use – you can use the equipment and benefit from increased productivity while you’re paying it off
- Improve credit rating – build and improve your credit rating as long as payments are made on time
- Reliable budgeting – consistent leasing payments make planning for future costs more efficient and reliable
- Improved affordability – with low, regular payments in place of high upfront costs, you can afford to invest in the right equipment for your business rather than going for a temporary low-cost option which will require upgrading
- Improving cash flow – since lease payments may be expensed, they can reduce your taxable income. This, in turn, can significantly increase cash flow when compared to an outright purchase
If you’re interested in finding out more, please contact our friendly team directly via email@example.com and we will be happy to help.