The Brother T-8722D NEXIO is a twin needle, direct-drive lockstitch machine with large hook, thread trimmer, and LCD touchscreen panel. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Brother T-8722D NEXIO is suitable for general sewing of heavy weight materials. It has an intuitive LCD touchscreen panel with simple controls which makes it incredibly user-friendly. This model differs from others in the range due to the additional large hook. It has been designed for durability, and the control board has increased vibration resistance which enables it to cope with voltage fluctuations and be safe for use in various environments. The easy gauge adjustments and replacements also lead to reduced downtime and increase productivity. There are different subclasses and setup options for this machine. Please contact our team directly if you would like more information or to discuss which would be best suited to your requirements.
Brother T-8722D NEXIO Features
- 2 needle, direct-drive, lockstitch machine with large hook and thread trimmer
- User-friendly touch screen colour LCD display panel for intuitive operation
- IoT utilisation for improved productivity, allowing you to analyse, manage processes, improve productivity, and simplify maintenance work
- Needle breakage prevention while reverse sewing
- Powerful 550W motor outputs large amounts of torque even at slow speeds, enabling accurate sewing and obtaining strong needle penetration force
- Ideal for sewing heavy materials with vibration control to automatically increase the penetration force when an increase in resistance is found, ensuring reliable sewing
- Easy data management with a USB port on the control panel, allowing sewing patterns and settings to be copies and shared easily with other machines of the same function
- Quick backtack to secure seams
Brother T-8722D NEXIO Specifications
- Max. sewing speed – 3,000spm
- Stitch length – 7mm
- Max. presser foot lift height – 7mm
- Needle system – 134R
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.