The Global LP 1768 series consists of various 1-2 needle walking foot machines. Your chosen machine will be supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Global LP 1768 series of high quality, post-bed walking foot machines have many automatic features to make them as user-friendly as possible. Each has a thread trimmer and automatic back tack to save the operator time and effort, and to ensure that seams are neat, tidy, and unlikely to unravel. The walking foot means these models are ideal for working with heavy materials such as leather, and are frequently used for applications such as car upholstering and bag making. The different subclasses have other unique features which are outlined below. Please contact our team directly if you would like more information or to discuss which machine would be best suited to your requirements.
Global LP 1768 Series Features
- 1-2 needle post-bed walking foot machines
- High speed operation
- Thread trimmer and automatic back tack
- Simple to use
- Energy-efficient servo motor
- Pneumatic presser foot lifter
Global LP 1768 Series Specifications
- Max. sewing speed - 2,400spm
- Max. stitch length - 9mm
- Max. presser foot lift height - 16mm
- Needle System - 134-35
Global LP 1768 Series Subclass Options
- LP 1768 AUT - single needle walking foot post-bed machine with thread trimmer, automatic back tack, presser foot lift, quick stroke adjustment for assembly and topstitching operations in home upholstery, car upholstery, and leather.
- LP 1768-2 AUT - double needle walking foot post-bed machine with thread trimmer, automatic back tack, and presser foot lift. It also features quick stroke adjustment and integrated second stitch length for assembly and topstitching operations in home upholstery, car upholstery, and leather. Standard needle gauge 8mm.
- LP 1768-2 SNB AUT - same as above, but with pneumatic needle bars which can be disengaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.