The Global WF 9221-76 series consists of two different walking foot machines. Your chosen machine will be supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Global WF 9221-76 series of durable long arm machines are ideal for extra-heavy-duty sewing, and are popular for applications such as sail making. The large working area makes sewing otherwise awkward products much easier, and the pneumatic presser foot and back tack save the operator time and effort. The different subclasses have other unique features which are outlined below. Please contact our team directly if you would like more information or to discuss which machine would be best suited to your requirements.
Global WF 9221-76 Series Features
- 1-2 needle walking foot machines
- Suitable for extra heavy duty leather and canvas sewing
- Extra large rotating hook
- Long arm style machine with large 76cm working space
- Pneumatic presser foot and back tack
- Simple controls
- Optional needle gauges for the double needle type - 8.0-9.5-12.7-15.9
- Energy-efficient servo motor
Global WF 9221-76 Series Specifications
- Max. sewing speed - 1,500spm
- Max. stitch length - 10mm
- Max. presser foot lift - 20mm
- Needle System - DY x 3
Global WF 9221-76 Series Subclass Options
- WF 9221 76 - single needle extra heavy duty walking foot sewing machine with a large working space of 76cm and an extra large rotating hook. It is specially designed for applications such as sewing tent cloth, sailcloth, heavy upholstery materials, and belts. The machine is equipped with a pneumatic back tack and presser foot lift as standard.
- WF 9221 2 76 - double needle version of the WF-9221-76 with a standard needle gauge of 18mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.