The Global ZZ 1510 series consists of various zig-zag sewing machines. Your chosen machine will be supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Global ZZ 1510 series of durable zig-zag machines are ideal for working with light to medium materials for applications such as garment making. These models have a fully automatic lubrication system to save the operator time and effort. There are various zig-zag types available depending on the model. The features of the different subclasses are outlined below. Please contact our team directly if you would like more information or to discuss which machine would be best suited to your requirements.
Global ZZ 1510 Series Features
- 1 needle zig-zag sewing machines
- Suitable for sewing light-medium weight materials
- Direct drive
- Fully automatic lubrication
- Drop feed
- Flat bed
- Simple controls
- Energy-efficient servo motor
Global ZZ 1510 Series Specifications
- Max. sewing speed - 2,000spm
- Max. stitch length - 4mm
- Max. zig-zag width - 9mm
- Max. presser foot lift - 7mm (by hand), 10mm (by knee)
- Needle System - 134R
Global ZZ 1510 Series Subclass Options
- ZZ 1512 DD - single needle, drop feed, flat bed zig-zag sewing machine with fully automatic lubrication and horizontal axis rotary hook for sewing light to medium weight material. Creates a two point zig-zag stitch type.
- ZZ 1513 DD - same as above, but with a three point zig-zag stitch type.
- ZZ 1514 DD - same as the ZZ 1512 DD but with a four point zig-zag stitch type.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.