The Juki DNU-1541 is a 1-needle, unison-feed lockstitch machine with double-capacity hook. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki DNU-1541 is a unison-feed lockstitch machine which is perfect for working with heavy materials. It has increased feed responsiveness and a newly adopted double-tension mechanism which offers excellent sewing capabilities. The thread tension-release solenoid is fitted on the rear face of the machine head which makes the needle entry easily viewable and increases operability.
Juki DNU-1541 Features
- 1-needle, unison-feed lockstitch machine
- Automatic thread trimmer and reverse feed function
- Double-capacity horizontal-axis hook
- Larger needle bar stroke and higher presser foot lift
- High-speed performance increases productivity
- Ideal for working with heavy materials
- A walking foot mechanism is built into the arm to prevent oil from scattering
Juki DNU-1541 Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 2,500 sti/min
- Max stitch length – 9mm
- Max. presser lift height - 9mm (by hand) 16mm (by knee)
- Needle System - 135x17
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.