The Juki series LU-2810V-7 is a 1-needle, semi dry, direct drive, unison feed lockstitch machine. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki series LU-2810V-7 has a whole host of special features which make it as user-friendly as possible. It is ideal for sewing items such as car seats, leather bags, and sofas. The operator can set thresholds for multi-layered part detection and save settings such as stitch length, needle thread tension, and sewing speed, and switch between them easily with one touch. There is also a jog dial which can be pushed and used as a 1/2 needle-stitch correction switch, and many more handy features!
Juki LU-2810V-7 Features
- 1-needle lockstitch machine (135x17 needle system)
- Direct-drive, unison-feed
- Part of Juki’s digitally smart solution series
- User-friendly colour touch screen panel
- Digitally controlled needle tension and presser foot
- Thread trimmer
- Energy-efficient servo motor
- Semi-dry head to reduce the risk of oil staining
Juki LU-2810V-7 Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 3,000 sti/min
- Stitch length – 6mm-12mm
- Max. presser lift height - 20mm
- Needle System - 135x17
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.