The Juki LZ-2284C-7 is a high-speed, cylinder bed, 1-needle zigzag lockstitch machine. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki LZ-2284C-7 is designed for the easy and high-quality sewing of tubular items. It has a standard/3-step zigzag stitching pattern changeover function and automatic thread trimmer for increased adaptability and productivity. There are different subclasses available for this machine which vary slightly in terms of their features, please contact our team directly for more information about which would best suit your purposes.
Juki LZ-2284C-7 Features
- High-speed, 1 needle zigzag lockstitch machine
- Best suited to the circular stitching process of tubular products such as girdles, shorts, and swimwear thanks to the cylinder bed design
- Can be used for attaching or counter stitching elastic tape
- Automatic thread trimmer for increased productivity and reduced risk of operator fatigue
- Highly reliable and responsive to many kinds of sewing specifications
- Produces soft, high-quality seams
- Low tension applied to the thread even when run at high speed to avoid material puckering
Juki LZ-2284C-7 Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 5,000 sti/min
- Zigzag stitch width – 10mm (standard or 3-step)
- Max. presser foot lift height – 5.5mm (by hand) 10.0mm (by knee)
- Needle system – 438
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.