The Juki MB-1370 is a single-thread, computer-controlled, chainstitch buttonhole machine. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki MB-1370 is designed to make the task of attaching buttons neatly and securely as easy as possible. The stitches don’t fray, even after durability-to-laundry tests of 200 times or more. It is suitable for working with round-shaped flat buttons with 2 or 4 holes. With exclusive attachments it can also be used to sew shank buttons, wrapped-around buttons, snap, label, metal buttons, and stay buttons.
Juki MB-1370 Features
- Single thread chainstitch button sewing machine
- Stitch shape can quickly be changed between different buttonhole configurations (MB-1377)
- Provided as standard with a “thread fray prevention ON/OFF changeover mechanism to help produce high quality seams with added durability
- Efficiently sews buttons with an optimum number of stitches; 8, 16, or 32, according to the sewing conditions
- Ideal for sewing buttons on shirts and blouses under different sewing conditions
- Can change over the stitching mode between 2-holed and 4-holed buttons according to any design change
Juki MB-1370 Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 1,500 sti/min
- Number of stitches – 8, 16, and 32 stitches
- Button size – 10-28mm
- Lift of the presser foot – 9mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.