The Juki MO-6804D is a semi-dry head, high-speed overlock/safety stitch machine. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki MO-6804D is designed to produce exceptional quality overlock seams whilst working at high speeds and providing great value. It is durable, reliable, and provides increased efficiency and productivity. It is perfect for working with light to medium weight fabrics like polyester, cotton, wools, etc. There are different subclasses available within this series, each with unique features. Please contact our team directly for more information and to help decide which would be the best option for you!
Juki MO-6804D Features
- 1 needle, 3 thread high-speed overlock machine
- Increased reliability and ease of use, producing the best quality sewing even at high speeds
- Responds to a wide range of light to heavyweight materials
- Cost-effective machine which offers great value
- Comfortable operation due to the wider area around the needle entry
- Optimally balanced to reduce operating noise and vibrations
- Creates soft-feeling seams with high flexibility to correspond to the elasticity of the material
- Semi-dry head technology to reduce the risk of oil staining to materials
- Part of Juki’s Eco Products range, and adheres to their green principles
Juki MO-6804D Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 7,000 sti/min
- Max. stitch length – 0.6-3.8(4.5)mm
- Max. presser foot lift height – 7mm
- Overedging width – 4.0mm
- Needle system – B27
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.