The Juki MO-6904G is a bottom-feed overlock/safety stitch machine. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki MO-6904G is designed to produce exceptional quality overlock seams whilst working with extra-heavy weight materials. Mechanisms such as the extra high-lift type upper looper, tractor foot and coarse type feed dog contribute to the machine’s performance ability. It is user-friendly and ideal for manufacturers of items such as jeans, raised fabric materials, mats and carpets. There are different subclasses available within this series, each with unique features. Please contact our team directly for more information and to help decide which would be the best option for you!
Juki MO-6904G Features
- 1 needle, 3 thread overlock machine
- Ideally suited to sewing extra-heavyweight materials such as denim
- Extra high lift type upper looper, tractor foot and coarse type feed dog designed to improve performance when working with items such as jeans, raised fabric materials, mats, and carpets
- Securely clamps the material at the beginning of sewing as well as smoothly sewing multi-layered parts
- Durable and reliable mechanisms, including the needle bar mechanism, upper and lower bushings, cartridge type oil filter and cooling fan
- Equipped as standard with a micro-lifter to help reduce operator fatigue
- Reduced noise and vibration to ensure comfortable balance
- Needle thread heat remover and needle cooler equipped as standard
Juki MO-6904G Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 6,000 sti/min
- Max. stitch length – 2.5-5mm
- Max. presser foot lift height – 8mm
- Overedging width – 4.8, 10.0, 18.0mm
- Needle system – B27
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.