The Juki MO-6914C is a 2-needle, 4-thread super-high-speed overlock/safety stitch machine. Machines are supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki MO-6914C is perfect for runstitching or blind-hemming of tubular materials such as sleeve cuffs. Machines like this are therefore popular with makers of items like children’s clothing. Features such as the needle thread heat remover and needle cooler also ensure that this machine produces high quality seams when working at high speeds. The adjusting mechanisms also ensure that ideal conditions can be set according to the fabric being used, so it can respond to various kinds of sewing materials and processes.
Juki MO-6914C Features
- 2-needle, 4-thread, super-high-speed overlock machine
- Small-diameter cylinder bed for easy runstitching or blind-hemming of tubular materials such as sleeve cuffs
- Upgraded seam quality at higher speeds
- Produces delicate, soft-to-the-touch flexible seams which correspond to the elasticity of the material
- Needle and looper thread take-up mechanisms to enable sewing with lower tension applied to the material to achieve soft, high-quality seams
- Stitch length can be easily adjusted by the push-button mounted on the front surface of the sewing machine
- Equipped as standard with a micro-lifter to increase responsiveness and help reduce operator fatigue
- Shield-structured needle bar mechanism and upper and lower needle bar bushings contribute to increased durability and reliability
- Needle thread heat remover and needle cooler to prevent stitching problems during high-speed sewing
- Comes with various adjusting mechanisms to allow ideal conditions to be set for the type of material being used
Juki MO-6914C Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 8,000 sti/min
- Stitch length – 0.8-3.5mm
- Max. presser foot lift height – 7mm
- Needle gauge – 2.0mm
- Overedging width – 3.2,4.0mm
- Needle system – B27
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.