The Juki MO-6916R is a variable top-feed, 2-needle, 5-thread high-speed overlock machine. Machines are supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki MO-6916R is designed to smoothly feed and reduce the risk of damage to materials. The combination of the increased differential feed ratio and improved feeding capacity make this machine ideal for working with otherwise difficult processes, such as sewing different types of material together. It feeds lightweight materials softly and heavyweight materials with increased cloth-biting force, dependent upon the subclass.
Juki MO-6916R Features
- 2-needle, 5-thread, variable top feed overlock/safety stitch machine popular for apparel production
- Comes with a newly developed feed mechanism which moves the top and bottom feeds separately for even material feed
- Easily carries out otherwise difficult processes, such as sewing different types of materials together, ruffling and piping
- Produces delicate, soft-to-the-touch flexible seams which correspond to the elasticity of the material
- Comfortable operation due to the wider area around the needle entry and micro-lifter feature for added responsiveness
- Developed to provide an extended service life with various adjusting mechanisms allowing the user to match the settings to the material being sewn
- Optimally balanced for reduced noise and vibration during operation
- Equipped as standard with a micro-lifter to increase responsiveness and help reduce operator fatigue
- Shield-structured needle bar mechanism and upper and lower needle bar bushings contribute to increased durability and reliability
- Needle thread heat remover and needle cooler to prevent stitching problems during high-speed sewing
- Comes with various adjusting mechanisms to allow ideal conditions to be set for the type of material being used
Juki MO-6916R Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 7,000 sti/min
- Stitch length – 1.5-4mm
- Max. presser foot lift height – 7mm
- Needle gauge – 3.2, 4.8, 4.8+2.0, 3.2+2.0mm
- Overedging width – 3.2, 4.0, 4.8, 6.4mm
- Needle system – B27
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.