The Primula MA 1250 is a manual fusing press with support table. It is ideal for use in professional clothing workshops and factories and is suitable for fusing interfacing on areas such as jacket lapels and trouser waistbands. This model is operated using a lever to secure the top plate and has a larger working surface than the MA 1140. The inbuilt electronic thermostat can be set between 0-200c according to requirements and beeps to alert the user when the working time has ended.
Primula MA 1250 Features
- Professional manual fusing press with support table
- Inbuilt thermostat for easy temperature control
- Simple time and temperature settings
- Manual operation using the lever
- Large working surface
- Handy beeping alarm to indicate when working time is complete
Primula MA 1250 Specifications
- Working surface – 120x50cm
- Heating power – 3.6kw
- Timer – 0-60sec
- Temperature – 0-220c
- Power supply – 230v
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.