We are proud to work alongside many Ministry of Justice facilities and suppliers to provide reliable textile equipment and machinery as well as continued maintenance and technical support to Prisons, Young Offender Institutes, and Private Security Suppliers. This industry requires the highest possible levels of quality and performance to ensure that products pass stringent quality control checks along with strict traceability. We have a proven track record of working within the industry and consistently meeting these standards.
What we deliver
We adhere to the highest industry standards
- A wide variety of high-quality equipment, including cutting, sewing and finishing machines
- A fully employed team on-hand to provide continued support and maintenance advice (we don't use sub-dealers or sub-contractors)
- Full training on the best way to operate machinery, familiarising employees with safe methods of work and efficient use
- Experienced technicians across the UK ready to carry out repairs directly if any problems occur
- Replacement parts and consumables delivered quickly from our UK warehouse
- Machines set up and installed according to precise MOJ specifications so they are ready-to-use straight away (standards include NVR switches, armoured cable, full earth-bonding plus much more)
- Tailored solutions to the individual facility and product requirements
- CHAS Accredited
- Alcumus SafeContractor accredited
- DBS check (on request)
- Full risk assessments and method statements
- All team members are employed and insured by Advance Enterprises (Automation) Ltd T/A AE Sewing Machines
- All members of staff wear branded uniform and carry business identification
Our team of fully trained technicians have specialised knowledge and experience in working with the mechanical and electronic elements of Industrial Sewing Machines and Textile Equipment used within in the justice sector. Crucially, once any work has been undertaken, our team document all procedures using our unique system to ensure full traceability, providing each piece of textile equipment with its own "passport" to track and explain every piece of work that has been undertaken.
Contact us directly by filling in the form below for any further information or if you require us to undertake an audit of your requirements.