The Juki DDL-7000A-7 is a 1-needle, drop-feed, direct-drive, lockstitch machine with automatic functions. This machine is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested, signed off and you can be sewing within minutes.
The Juki DDL-7000A-7 is perfect for sewing light to medium weight fabrics like polyester, cotton, wools, etc. This machine is equipped with a direct-drive motor, 13mm presser foot lift height, easy-adjustable stitch dial and is part of Juki's ECO product range. This machine also has automatic functions like thread trimming, backtack and foot lift (optional), all of which are functions that greatly improve efficiency and productivity.
Juki DDL-7000A-7 Features
- 1-needle (134 needle system)
- Direct-drive motor
- Automatic functions (thread trimmer, backtack, footlift (optional))
- In-built control panel
- High-speed sewing performance (5,000 sti/min)
- Stitch length adjustment up to 5mm
- Automatic lubrication system
Juki DDL-7000A-7 Specifications
- Max. sewing speed - 4,500 sti/min
- Max. stitch length - 5m
- Max. presser foot lift - 13mm (by knee)
- Side-loading bobbin - 270010
- Needle System - 134R (Size 80-110)
Here we have a number of downloads available for Juki DDL-7000A-7 1-Needle, Lockstitch Machine with Automatic Functions. If you require any further information for this product then please reach out to our team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.