The Juki DDL-8100e is a 1-needle, drop-feed, lockstitch machine. The Juki DDL-8100e is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer-grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki DDL-8100e is perfect for sewing light to medium-weight fabrics like polyester, cotton, wool, etc. This machine is equipped with an energy-efficient servo motor, 13mm presser foot lift height, and easy-adjustable stitch dial and is part of Juki's ECO product range.
Juki DDL-8100e Features
- 1-needle (16x231 or DBx1 needle system)
- Energy-efficient servo motor
- High-speed sewing performance (4,500 sti/min)
- Stitch length adjustment up to 5mm
- Automatic lubrication system
Juki DDL-8100e Specification
- Max. sewing speed - 4,500 sti/min
- Max. stitch length - 5mm
- Max. presser foot lift - 13mm (by knee)
- Side-loading bobbin - 270010
- Needle System - 16x231 or DBx1 (Size 65-110)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.