The Global BH 1793 is a high speed electronic lockstitch buttonhole machine. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Global BH 1793 is computer controlled and equipped with a built-in bobbin winder for ease of use. It has an upper and lower thread trimmer mechanism to produce perfectly straight buttonholes on a wide variety of materials. The handy multiple knife dropping function also means that the knives don't need to be swapped our every time the buttonhole size is changed. This makes it easier for working with small lot productions or when sewing button holes of various sizes, as the knife dropping frequency is set according to the buttonhole size. The machine comes with 30 patterns built in as standard but has the capacity to store up to 500 different patterns as required. Please contact our team directly if you would like more information or to discuss which machine would be best suited to your requirements. We can also assist with recommending additional extras if you require a non-standard cutting or sewing size.
Global BH 1793 Features
- High-speed lockstitch buttonhole machine
- Computer controlled
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Upper and lower thread trimmer
- Multiple knife dropping function
- Standard maximum cutting length of 25.4mm
- Standard sewing width of 4mm
- Optional extras available to increase max cutting length and sewing width
Global BH 1793 Specifications
- Max. sewing speed – 3,600rpm
- Buttonhole length - 25.4mm (120mm with optional extras)
- Presser foot lift height - 14mm
- Standard sewing patterns - 30
- Pattern storage capacity - 500
- Needle system – 134
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.