The Global BH 9982 is a high speed electronic chainstitch buttonhole machine. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Global BH 9982 is digitally controlled for ease of use, the programmable control box makes it easy to change from "cut after" to "cut before", to make buttonholes with or without a fly bar and cross bar. Up to 9 different cycle programs can be stored in the memory. It also has an upper and lower thread trimmer mechanism to help produce perfectly straight buttonholes. This machine is suitable for sewing round eyelets between 2 and 5mm, the parts to set it up for certain lengths are available separately and our team can assist with making sure you get the right setup for your requirements. Please contact us directly if you would like more information or to discuss which machine would be best suited to you.
Global BH 9982 Features
- High-speed chainstitch buttonhole machine
- 1 needle, 2 threads
- Upper and lower thread trimmer
- Programmable control box for easy setting changes
- Memory function for up to 9 different cycle programs
- For round eyelets between 2-5mm
- Pulse motors for accurate x-y feeding
- Optional extras available to increase max cutting length and sewing width
Global BH 9982 Specifications
- Max. sewing speed – 2,000spm
- Buttonhole size - 13-38mm
- Round eyelet size - 2, 3, 4, and 5mm (sewing set, knives, and blocks are optional)
- Work clamp height - 12mm
- Stitches per cycle - adjustable
- Stitch type - 401
- Needle system – 558
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.