The Global NF 331 SK series consists of various single needle lockstitch machines. Your chosen machine will be supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Global NF 331 SK series of high quality needle-feed sewing machines are ideal for garment production. The movement of the needle makes sewing with slippery or otherwise difficult fabrics much easier. These models also feature an edge cutter which works as you sew. Each machine in the series has an automatic lubrication system to save the operator time and effort, and the simple controls make it easy to operate. The different subclasses have other unique features which are outlined below. Please contact our team directly if you would like more information or to discuss which machine would be best suited to your requirements.
Global NF 331 SK Series Features
- 1 needle, needle-feed lockstitch machines
- Fully automatic oiling system
- Edge cutter
- Thread trimmer and automatic back tack (AUT model)
- Simple controls
- Energy-efficient servo motor
Global NF 331 SK Series Specifications
- Max. sewing speed - 4,500spm
- Max. stitch length - 4mm
- Max. presser foot lift height - 4mm (by hand) 10mm (by knee)
- Needle System - 134R (NF 331 SK) DB x 1 (NF 331 SK AUT)
Global NF 331 SK Series Subclass Options
- NF 331 SK - single needle, needle-feed lockstitch machine with edge cutter. The machine has fully automatic lubrication.
- NF 331 SK AUT - single needle, needle-feed lockstitch machine with edge cutter, thread trimmer, and automatic back tack. Electric presser foot lifter is available as an option.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.