The Juki LBH-1790S is a computer-controlled buttonhole machine. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki LBH-1790S is part of the Juki Simply Smart Series Solution range and is designed to have the highest possible levels of productivity whilst being very user-friendly. The sewing settings can be changed easily between purl and whip stitching, and between single stitching and double stitching. It has an active electronic thread tension control mechanism and settings data can be stored in the machine’s memory. Settings can be selected and changed quickly using the operation panel.
Juki LBH-1790S Features
- Computer-controlled, high-speed buttonhole machine
- Designed to have simplified and narrowed down capabilities which make the machine user-friendly whilst producing Juki’s expected seam quality
- Increased productivity thanks to the quick acceleration and deceleration, and the maximum sewing speed of 4,200 sti/min
- Automatic thread trimming with increased speed for maximum productivity
- Unique multiple-times knife dropping function, which means that knife replacement is no longer required even when the buttonholing size is changed
- The work clamp foot lifting height can be set as desired, up to a height of 17mm
- Direct-drive motor to ensure quiet running of the machine
- Voice guidance system to assist the operator and improve work efficiency
Juki LBH-1790S Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 4,200 sti/min
- Memory capacity – 31 standard patterns included, as many as 99 can be input
- Max buttonhole length – 41mm
- Lift of the work clamp – 14mm (17mm when the reverse-rotation needle-up function is used)
- Needle System - 134R
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.