The Juki MO-6714DA is a semi-dry head, high-speed 2-needle, 4-thread overlock/safety stitch machine. Machines are supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki MO-6714DA is a popular machine due to its semi-dry head technology which prevents oil splashing and damage to fabric. Juki created a special surface treatment which has been applied to the major drive unit and grease feeding method to contribute to higher durability. It also has improved maintainability thanks to the dual locations of the grease filler openings. Please contact our team directly for more information about the different subclasses and their suitability for your application.
Juki MO-6714DA Features
- 2-needle, 4-thread, differential-feed overlock machine popular with producers of apparel
- Designed with Juki’s advanced semi-dry head technology to substantially reduce the risk of oil staining to materials
- Redesigned needle bar and upper looper mechanism require no lubrication
- Creates properly tensed, high quality seams, even when working at speeds of up to 7,000 stitches per minute
- Produces delicate, soft-to-the-touch flexible seams which correspond to the elasticity of the material
- Comfortable operation due to the wider area around the needle entry and micro-lifter feature for added responsiveness
- Optimally balanced for reduced noise and vibration during operation
Juki MO-6714DA Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 7,000 sti/min
- Stitch length – 0.8-4mm
- Needle gauge – 2.0, 3.2mm
- Overedging width – 2.0, 3.2, 4.0, 4.8mm
- Max. presser foot lift height – 7mm
- Needle system – B27
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.